Full-Time 6th Grade Teacher
St. Henry's Area School (Perham, MN) is seeking a full-time 6th grade teacher to provide excellent instruction focused on student learning for the 2019-2020 school year.
Preferred Qualifications and Credentials:
1. Teach and act in accordance with the moral and doctrinal teachings of the Catholic Church.
2. Bachelor/Masters degree in education and/or related field
3. Valid Minnesota Department of Education license with an Elementary Education endorsement or other related endorsement
4. Knowledge of content areas and structured unit and lesson planning
5. Student-centered teaching style focused on student learning
6. High sense of professionalism
To apply for this position, please submit the application found on the school’s website(www.sthenrysareaschool.com), your resume and credentials, and three letters of reference to Jason Smith by mail (St. Henry's Area School, 253 2nd St. SW, Perham, MN 56573) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.
St. Henry’s Area School is seeking a highly-motivated, kid-friendly individual to fill the position of Teacher’s Aid. This part time position will include the following opportunities: student supervision, playground duty, teacher’s assistant, special projects, and general assistance at the school. Successful candidates will be available from 7:30AM-3:00PM. If interested, contact Jason at the school at 346-6190. Position will be open until filled.